Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Napoleon Products LA200SB Gas Grill with Side Burner
Gas Grill with Side Burner
This gas grill makes small outdoor spaces more practical for entertaining than ever before.
- Porcelainized, reversible WAVE™ cooking grids
- JETFIRE™ ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light the burners while remaining cool itself to increase longevity
- Grill in style at night with the backlit i-GLOW™ control knobs; shining blue LED lights highlight the control panel while you grill
- ACCU-PROBE™ temperature gauge
- Folding side shelves with built-in side burner and safety lock
- Four integrated accessory hooks inside the doors
- Single-panel door with extra storage space
- Pedestal base with hidden locking casters
- Burners: 2
- Total BTUs: 43,000
- Bottom burners BTUs: 35,000
- Side burner BTUs: 8,000
- Total cooking area: 505 sq in
- Primary grid: 325 sq in
- Warming rack: 110 sq in
- Side burner: 70 sq in
- Large enough for 20 burgers
- Full-width, removable drip pan
- Warming rack
- Condiment rack
- Sear plates
|Materials:||Stainless Steel, Cast Iron Grids|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas, Propane|
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||2|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/20/2014 6:17:36 AM