Master Gas Grill
The Minden Master Propane Gas Grill in four different colors is the ultimate in grilling performance and engineered excellence. The grill comes standard with six intelligent features and gives you the opportunity to add various custom grill options.
- Slide-out Propane Tank Tray
- Dishwasher-safe Condiment Tray
- Dishwasher-safe Cutting Board
- Push-button Start (no batteries)
- Stainless Steel Tool Hooks
- Drip Tray
Minden Master Gas Grill Specifications:
- Weight: 128lbs
- Assembled Grill: 19.00" deep x 52.50" wide x 46.00" tall
- Packaged Grill: 23.00" deep x 23.00" wide x 37.00" tall
- Primary Cooking Area: 17.00" deep x 21.50" wide = 365.5 sq. inches
- Warming Rack: 8.50" deep x 20.00" wide = 170 sq. inches
- Total Cooking Area: 535.5 sq. inches
- Total Work Surface: 19.00" deep x 52.50" wide = 997.5 sq. inches
- Thermal Output: 30000.00 BTU-per-hour output
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||3|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.