Falcon® Series Stainless Steel 36,000 BTU 3-Burner Gas Grill
- 12,000 BTU output per burner
- 36,000 BTU total output
- Enclosed side burner with 10,000 BTU
- Primary cooking area: 412 sq in
- Secondary cooking area: 165 sq in
- Total cooking area: 577 sq in
- Firebox dimensions: 23.54-in W x 18.58-in D
- Stainless steel cabinet, shelves, lid, and grill body
- Stainless steel tubular burners
- Cast aluminum lid end caps
- Electronic push button ignition
- Large control knobs
- Easy-to-read lid mounted temperature gauge
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates and warming rack
- Large door and lid handles
- Easy access and easy to clean grease tray
- Stainless steel grease collector and flame tents
- Large cabinet door for easy LP cylinder access
- Four casters (two locking and two fixed)
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||Stationary|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||3|
- Landmann USA 42145 Avalon Series 52…
You Save $293.83
You Save $293.08
You Save $261.20
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW60 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 12/26/2014 1:30:36 PM