Landmann USA 42145 Avalon Series 52,000 BTU Island Gas Grill
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Avalon Series 52,000 BTU Island Gas Grill
- Primary cooking area: 600 square inches
- Secondary cooking area: 187 square inches
- Total cooking area: 787 square inches
- Firebox dimensions: 36.6-in W x 18.3-in D
- Four tubular main burners: 52,000 BTUs
- Infrared ceramic back burner: 10,000 BTUs
- Infrared side burner with cast iron grate: 13,000 BTUs
- Infrared bottom burner: 14,500 BTUs
- Push-n-turn control knob ignition
- Blue light adjustable control knob
- Composite black granite work surface
- Porcelain cast iron cooking grates and griddle
- Stainless steel lid, drawer, and towel handles
- Two level easy-access storage compartment
- Easy-access and easy-to-clean stainless steel grease drawer
- Halogen interior lights to illuminate grill area
- Large cabinet doors for easy LP cylinder access
- Four casters (two locking and two fixed)
- Full-length motorized rotisserie
- Weather-resistant cover
|Materials:||Stainless Steel, Granite, Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grate|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Infrared|
Use these filters to select the type of fuel for you gas grill. Choose between propane grills and natural gas grills.
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||Stationary|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||7|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/30/2015 9:19:49 AM