Blaze Outdoor Products 5-Burner Gas Grill with Cart
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
5-Burner Gas Grill w/Cart
Grill Head Features:
- Dimensions: 39.5"L x 25.75"W x 21.25"H
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide cooking surface into individual temp zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood maintains more heat
- Grill hood also protects outer layer from heat discoloration
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Total Cooking Space: 915in²
- Cooking Power Per Burner: 14,000 BTUs
- Total Cooking Power: 70,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 63.375"L x 22"W x 35.5"H
- Construction is durable in outdoor conditions
- Adds practical storage for your BBQ components
- Two side shelves provide a convenient work area while grilling
- Four heavy duty casters allow you to reposition the grill as needed
- Two front doors with rounded handles
- Store propane tank, grill cover, and BBQ components in cart
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Warranty||Lifetime Cooking Grids, Housings, and Burners; 15 Year Valves; 1 Year All Other Parts|
Use the following filter to find a grill with the number of burners you desire. More burners typically equate to a larger sized grill. Some grills also offer more burners of smaller size in order to allow the user to utilize different cooking styles such as direct and indirect heat.
|Number of Burners||5|
Select the type of grill you want from the widest selection of gas grills for all uses. Our offering includes post mount grills for a more permanent yet durable approach, portable grills for camping and picnics, and our most popular, grills on carts.
|Gas Grill Type||On Cart|
Most grills come with one of two types of burner configurations either conventional or infrared. Conventional is the standard and most common configuration. It lights a flamed burner that heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. Infrared burners heat up through an infrared element that then heats a cooking grate which then cooks the food. The appeal of the infrared burner is that they reduce flare ups and vaporize any dripping to add flavor back into the food. Yet the grills with infrared burners are typically more expensive. Some grills also come with a hybrid configuration of both conventional and infrared.
|Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
|Length:||5 feet 3.375 inches|
|Height:||4 feet 8¾ inches|
|Cooking Surface Length:||37.5|
|Cooking Surface Width:||18.25|
Items Available In This Set
Blaze Outdoor Products BLZ-5-CART Grill Cart for 5-Burner Gas Grill
You Save $24.60
You Save Up To $111.00
You Save $21.35
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Grills - 2585|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/6/2015 5:00:55 AM