205cc 9.00 Gross Torque Snow Series Engine
The Snow Series MAX engines were created to provide a more user-friendly experience while continuing to deliver the same superior performance as Briggs and Stratton's Snow Series. Designed with many enhanced features, this engine is easy to operate with oversized soft mitt-grip handles which provide additional comfort for easy starting with gloves or mittens. Additionally, the Snow Series MAX engines are extremely quiet during use. Also includes a 4-quart fuel tank for extended run time.
- Tapped 5/16-24- Aux. P.T.O. 1/2-dia.
- Dura-bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Easy-start primer is easy-to-find and use for fast, reliable cold weather starting
- Freeze-resistant recoil starter with over-sized mitt-grip rewind handle
- Equipped w/ 110V electric start
- Float carburetor for consistent, easy starting
|Warranty||2 Year Residential, 1 Year Limited Commercial|
|Engine Application||Snow Blowers|
|Engine Torque (lbs)||6.00-lbs and above|
|Engine CC||201cc - 300cc|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Engines - 2812|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.