Heavy Duty Weeding Hoe
- Tough, tempered, abrasion resistant steel blade holds edge longer
- Notched and sharpened blade:
- Cuts on both push and pull stroke
- Slices easily through fibrous, overgrown weeds such as thistles, bindweed, wild mustard and clumping grasses
- 60-in extra-long American ash handle enables upright stance, reducing back strain
|Materials:||Steel Blade; Wood Handle|
Hand tools come with different handle materials ranging from durable steel to natural wood. Choose the options below to select the tool handle material that best suits your preference.
|Tool Handle Material||Wood|
- Corona SH61000 Diamond Hoe
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Garden Hand Tools - 2666|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/28/2014 1:48:30 AM