- All-steel construction for rugged use and long life
- Cultivating mattock: Fork on one side, blade on other
- High-quality, welded construction for superior strength
- Rubber grips on handles for comfortable anti-slip grip
- 1/2-in wide blade
- (3) tines set 2-in apart
- Breaks up compacted soil up to 3-in deep
- Loosens weeds around fragile seedlings and roots
Hand tools come with different handle materials ranging from durable steel to natural wood. Choose the options below to select the tool handle material that best suits your preference.
|Tool Handle Material||Metal|
View more coordinating items
- Corona SH61000 Diamond Hoe
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Garden Hand Tools - 2666|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 5:02:31 PM