Otis Bed 11PL9 Pulsar Futon Chair Mattress
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Pulsar futon chair mattress for futon frame.
- 7.5" oz twill fabric provides proper strength to hold compression tufts in place within the mattress. The twill is placed on the bottom panel and side border.
- A Burlington fabric was chosen for the top panel (non-flip) due to its soft feel, yet high in strength... features Bioguard treatment that resists the following (anti): microbial, fungi, mildew, bacteria, and mold.
- A 1” wrap of thermally bonded polyester is used to enhance total body comfort feeling.
- 7” of multiple high-density foams for added life, firm support and to prevent “bottoming out”.
- A 3” layer of Viscoelastic thermal foam (3.0 HDV) for unbelievable pressure reducing comfort that adjusts to your body’s weight and temperature for maximum comfort and support.
- Tape Edge Construction that delivers a uniform tailored look structure life lines that give a true reading on the thickness of the mattress.
- The exclusive Otis Comfort Lock Cushioning System™ tensions all 12” of material inside to develop a specific comfort level that remains consistent over many years of use.
|For Use On:||Futon Frame|
|Listing:||Made in USA|
This is the composition of the mattress in the futon - choose the type you find most comfortable.
|Futon Mattress Construction||Foam|
You Save $25.33
You Save $35.44
More items in this collection
You Save $55.49
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Futons - 1011|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/4/2015 9:19:44 AM