Montana Woodworks MWFMN Montana Futon Frame with Mattress
Montana Futon Frame with Mattress
- Hand peeling with old-fashioned draw knives ensures a unique, one-of-a-kind appearance
- Mortise and tenon joinery system ensures a stable, strong platform for years of trouble free use
- Included full-sized mattress (available only in black) measures 54"W x 75"L
- Exterior mattress shell is non-removable
- To best protect your investment, we recommend the purchase of an accessory cover
- Some assembly required
- 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge
All of Montana Woodworks® furniture is handcrafted by the Amish of Montana in the United States using solid wood.
|Arm Type||Log, Mission|
This is the composition of the mattress in the futon - choose the type you find most comfortable.
|Futon Mattress Construction||Foam|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Futons - 1011|
|Style||Rustic - 119|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/27/2015 9:01:22 AM