Double Hill MD9-MAN-EGG Entry Manchester Mortise Handleset
Entry Mortise Handle Set
- Entry and Dummy sets for double doors application
- Interior trim
- Single cylinder function
- Active set for double doors
- Solid brass cylinder with Schlage "C" keyway
- Hardened steel insert in deadbolt
- Field reversible for hardened application
- Mortise Lockset
- Center to center: 3.44"
- Package Contents: Mortise Case, face plate, strike and screws
- Door Thickness: 1.75"
- Cross Bore: 2.25" and .53"
- Exterior Height: 16.25"x 2.53"
- Interior Height: 9.5"x 2.5"
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 1/2-in to 1 3/4-in|
The locking mechanism is important to know if you are replacing a door handle. A mortise lockset requires special installation involving one hole in the door, while a tubular lockset requires two that are separated.
|Locking Mechanism||Mortise Lock|
|Center to Center:||3.44 - 5½ inches|
|Backplate Length:||16¼ inches|
You Save Up To $82.00
You Save Up To $100.00
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $160.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/26/2014 5:06:02 PM