Available while supplies last.
This drop latch set comes with two handles and deadbolt, and is crafted in rough iron, with a natural-weathered appearance reminiscent of old European castles and cathedrals. No springs are included, and the drop latch operates by gravity only.
- Fits all pre-drilled doors with standard 2-1/8" crossbore and 15/16" edgebore.
- Cylinder is solid brass with five-pin tumbler and nickel silver pins.
- Reversible, so fits right-hand and left-hand doors without cylinder assembly removal.
- Preparation depth of 3-5/8" (note depth for doors with large windows).
- Adjustable backset fits either 2-3/8" or 2¾" back sets.
Front: 1" x 2¼"
Deadbolt: 1" throw, Schlage type-C keyway
Handle: 11" x 3-7/16", 2-3/8" projection
|Knob Function:||Single Cylinder Deadbolt|
The locking mechanism is important to know if you are replacing a door handle. A mortise lockset requires special installation involving one hole in the door, while a tubular lockset requires two that are separated.
|Locking Mechanism||Tubular Locks|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Front Door Handles - 721|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 2/26/2015 3:36:05 PM