This mortise lockset is crafted from rough iron, with a natural-weathered appearance reminiscent of old European castles and cathedrals. The lockset is designed for residential doors where a handle is required on both exterior and interior. Includes two handles, mortise lock, cylinder, rose, and thumbturn.
- Mortise lock backset: 2½"
- Minimum stile width: 4¼"
- Designed for 1¾" doors only; call our toll-free customer support to order differing widths.
- Also available with double-cylinder (key operation on both sides) by special order; call toll-free customer support.
- Available as dummy set; see configuration options to select.
- Specify hand of door when ordering (left, right, opens in or out); see configuration options.
Handle: 11" x 2-5/8", 2-3/8" projection.
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 1/2-in to 1 3/4-in|
The locking mechanism is important to know if you are replacing a door handle. A mortise lockset requires special installation involving one hole in the door, while a tubular lockset requires two that are separated.
|Locking Mechanism||Mortise Lock|
You Save $22.26
You Save $31.29
You Save Up To $118.65
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Front Door Handles - 721|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/24/2014 4:57:43 PM