- All Iron Art Mortise Cylinder Locksets, except dummy sets, include cylinder locks.
- Designed for 1¾" doors only; minimum 4½" stile width.
- Hand of doors (left-hand, right-hand, opens in or out) must be specified; see configuration options.
- Dummy sets available, but without cylinder hole or turnpiece; see configuration options.
- Product is also available in a natural iron finish, black iron finish, and split-finish; see finish options to select.
Note: The natural iron finish option is burnished and coated with clear lacquer, but IS NOT guaranteed against rust. A split finish option is available with natural finish on the interior and black finish on the exterior.
Exterior backplate: 16" x 2-3/8", thumbgrip projection: 2-1/3"
Interior backplate dimensions: 9-7/8" x 2-3/8", Lever projection: 2-3/8"
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||1 1/2-in to 1 3/4-in|
The locking mechanism is important to know if you are replacing a door handle. A mortise lockset requires special installation involving one hole in the door, while a tubular lockset requires two that are separated.
|Locking Mechanism||Mortise Lock|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Front Door Handles - 721|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.