EdgeStar Portable Ice Maker for Outdoors or Indoor Compact Spaces
The EdgeStar Portable Ice Maker plugs into a standard 110V outlet. Fill the reservoir with standard tap or bottled water and have ice cubes in less than 10 minutes. This portable ice maker can work in the kitchen, bar or office. It doesn't need a water line or drain, making it useful for picnics, tailgate parties, outdoor get-togethers, camping or any other application where a standard water supply is not available.
Select from three different ice sizes, and the EdgeStar Portable Ice Maker can produce up to 28 pounds of ice per day. It stores up to 2 pounds of ice at a time in its insulated storage bin. Any ice that melts will drain into reservoir and be filtered back into the machine to produce more ice.
- Fast Ice Production: Have ice in as little as 6-10 minutes
- Compact Size: Standing under 15" high and with a compact footprint, this portable ice maker is ideal for countertop use - whether in the kitchen or wet bar
- No Permanent Installation Needed: The Edgestar IP210 can be used anywhere you can plug it in
- Easy To Use Controls: No need to go flipping through a manual with this simple to use ice maker
- Use tap water or bottled water
- Soft touch controls
- No drain required
- 3 Different ice cube sizes
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Excellent for RVs, cabins, boats, etc.
Note: While this machine is well insulated, it is not a freezer.
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.