Signature Royale MRBM1039-S Bruce McLaren Signed 1962 Oulton Park Race Program Sports Collectable
Bruce McLaren Signed 1962 Oulton Park Race Program
Born in New Zealand, Bruce McLaren was a Race Car Driver, Designer, Engineer and Inventor. The McLaren Team has gone on to be the most successful team in Formula 1 history with 20 World Championships.
- Won the 1966 24 Hours Of Le Man
- Was Can Am champion in 1967 & 1969
- Won the 1968 Brands Hatch Race of Champions in 1964
- Won the New Zealand Grand Prix in 1964
Born in Sweden, Joakim Bonnier was a Formula 1 and Sports Car driver. He won the 1959 Dutch Grand Prix driving for BRM and was a driving force behind establishing of the Grand Prix Drivers Association.
- Won the 1960 Targa Florio with Hans Hermann
- Won the 1962 12 Hours Of Sebring with Lucien Bianchi
- Won the 1963 Targa Florio with Carlo Mario Abate
- Won the 1964 event at Montlhéry
- Won the 1964 12 Hour race at Reims
Christabel Carlisle is a female auto racer who competed in Sports, Saloon Cars, Rally Cars and Endurance races. Carlisle competed during the 1960’s until 1963 when “a couple of nasty accidents” curtailed her career.
A 1962 International Gold Cup Motor Race Program held at Oulton Park, England September 1st 1962 is authentically signed on the inside Starting Line Up page by Bruce McLaren, Jo Bonnier, Christabel Carlisle, Geoff Ashworth and one other. Matted and Framed to an approximate overall size of 34"x32"x2" with the actual program cover, authentically signed page, a Motor Race portrait of McLaren seated in a car at the end of a race, images of his Can Am car, his Formula 1 car, and a replica black and white checkered flag.
- Signature Royale Lifetime Guarantee of Authenticity
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Framed Art Subject||Sports|
- Signature Royale MRMS1054-S Auto Race…
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Framed Art - 757|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.