The Dynasty Courtyard motif depicts life at court in ancient China with striking color and strong geometric lines.
- Large hand painted ink and watercolor silk screen.
- Song dynasty (10th century China) brush art style.
- Crafted from silk covered paper, glued over four side-by-side lacquered wood frames.
- Matted with a fine Chinese silk brocade border.
- Comes with lacquered brass geometric hangers for easy mounting.
- Can be displayed as a privacy screen, partly folded to stand upright on a table or floor.
- Note that no two renderings are exactly the same.
|Materials:||Lacquered Wood, Lacquered Brass, Chinese Silk|
|Framed Art Subject||Landscape|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Framed Art - 757|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/28/2015 1:02:21 PM