Claude Monet 'Water Lily Pond, 1899 (blue)' Framed Art Print
Claude Monet, the great master of Impressionism, paints the Water Lily Pond, across the road from his home in Giverny. Monet lavished the canvas with a mystic riot of color and tones, showing a vast mixture of flowers, broken only by the traditional arched Japanese bridge, which he painted every day for 20 years. The water lily pond, and particularly the Japanese bridge, created a private reverie for Monet that he didn't find in city life.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Title: Water Lily Pond, 1899 (blue)
- Frame: Antique bronze with embellished design and green patina 1 1/4-in Wood
- Mat: Soft Cream/Heritage Gray
- Image Dimensions: 11.75-in W x 11.75-in H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 17.88-in W x 17.88-in H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
|Materials:||Wood and gallery quality acrylic|
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Application||Commercial, Indoor, Residential|
|Framed Art Subject||Nature|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Framed Art - 757|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.