Claude Monet 'Morning On The Seine, Near Giverny' Framed Art Print
Morning On The Seine, Near Giverny is part of a serene series of Seine paintings which Monet did in 1897. Monet enjoyed the challenge of painting light on water, especially when it changed from moment to moment.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Title: Morning On The Seine, Near Giverny
- Frame: Burnished Bronze 2 1/10-in Wood
- Mat: Soft Cream/Oyster Bay
- Image Dimensions: 15.25-in W x 15.25-in H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 23.75-in W x 23.75-in H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
|Materials:||Wood and gallery quality acrylic|
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Application||Commercial, Indoor, Residential|
|Framed Art Subject||Nature|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Framed Art - 757|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.