In these fine art prints, Tadashi Asoma artfully depicts a colorful landscape, in which the fall tones of the leaves contrast with the white and dark shades of the calm water. Asoma's work is an appreciation of color, and how one color drifts into another.
- 1 1/4" Distressed Auburn Finish with Gold Beading Frame
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork
|Materials:||Wood and Gallery Quality Acrylic|
|Construction:||Hand-Built in USA|
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Application||Commercial, Indoor, Residential|
|Fall Decor Type||House Decor|
|Framed Art Subject||Landscape|
|Number of Pieces||2|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Framed Art - 757|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 5:34:34 PM