This Amanti Art item is part of the Museum Masters collection.
More than a hundred years after Van Gogh painted it, the Cafe Terrace still serves its patrons in Arles, France. However, this little bistro changed its name to Cafe Van Gogh, in honor of the artist who immortalized its cobblestone streets.
- Artist: Vincent Van Gogh
- Title: Cafe Terrace At Night Framed Canvas Art
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Archival-quality ink & canvas
- This piece incorporates the latest reproduction technologies to deliver gallery-standard artwork that's as close as possible to the artist's original intention
- Artist-grade stretched canvas 1 1/2" deep
|Size:||19.97-in x 23.97-in|
|Materials:||100% Cotton, Artist-Quality Canvas|
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Framed Art Subject||Cityscape|
|Number of Pieces||1|
You Save $124.75
You Save $79.88
More items in this collection
You Save $79.45
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Framed Art - 757|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/24/2014 4:43:34 PM