Amanti Art DSW013 Ansel Adams 'Canyon de Chelly National Monument' Framed Art
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
One of the premier photographers of the 20th century, Ansel Adams (1902-1984) is renowned for his black and white photographs of America's national parks, particularly the mountainous American West. His works are eloquently rendered in their use of light, form and texture.
- Artist: Ansel Adams
- Title: Canyon de Chelly National Monument Framed Art Print
- Frame: Black Satin Deep Profile
- Mat: Polar White or Cinder/Smooth Black
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
|Size:||27.04-in x 23.04-in|
|Materials:||Wood and Gallery Quality Acrylic|
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Framed Art Subject||Landscape|
|Number of Pieces||1|
You Save $51.47
You Save $92.46
More items in this collection
You Save $103.76
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 2/1/2015 4:56:04 AM