Amanti Art DSW01073 Ansel Adams 'The Scripps Pier, 1966: Fiat Lux' Framed Art
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Ansel Adams The Scripps Pier, 81.9166666666667 Fiat Lux framed art by Amanti Art is offered in a 26.19-in x 22.19-in size. Part of the Photography collection.
Located in San Diego, CA, the Scripps Pier became part of the centennial collection created by Ansel Adams for the University of California when it commemorated its centennial anniversary.
- Artist: Ansel Adams
- Title: The Scripps Pier, 1966: Fiat Lux Framed Art Print
- Frame: 1 1/4" Satin Black
- Mat: silver mist/smooth black
- Image Dimensions: 19.75-in W x 15.75-in H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 26.19-in W x 22.19-in H
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
|Size:||26.19-in x 22.19-in|
|Materials:||Wood and Gallery Quality Acrylic|
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Framed Art Subject||Seascape|
|Number of Pieces||1|
You Save $51.47
You Save Up To $113.56
More items in this collection
You Save $26.23
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Framed Art - 757|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW100 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 3/1/2015 4:48:43 AM