This item by Passport Accent Furniture is available in an antique brass finish.
Adjustable height Antique Brass Sight Saver™ pharmacy floor lamp.
- Offers bright lighting with exceptional clarity and contrast.
- Revolutionized fluorescent technology – Easy on the eyes. No strain, no irritation.
- True color rendering – Closely replicates natural daylight with vibrant, uncompromised, absolute color authenticity.
- Energy-saving – 30 watts equal 130 incandescent watts. Low energy, low heat, serious savings.
- 2,050 lumens – Exceptional luminous intensity. Far exceeds 130w incandescent output.
- 6,000-hour minimum life – Lasts 6x longer than standard bulbs.
- Instant start-up – Immediate gratification. No flicker, no waiting.
- Powder coated reflector directs light where it is needed.
- Exclusive socket positions bulb for maximum clarity and contrast.
- Perfect for home offices, students, or hobbyists.
- Adjustable arm.
- Includes (1) 30w spiral Sight Saver™ CFL bulb with Medium base.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship, Title 20|
|Key Floor Lamp Features||Adjustable Floor Lamp|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||1-Light|
You Save $29.70
You Save $94.50
More items in this collection
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Floor Lamps - 94|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/26/2014 9:12:52 AM