Dublin 20-Piece Flatware Set
- Five pieces per setting
- Four place settings in all
- 18/10 Stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
Why 18/10 Stainless Steel?
- 18/10 stainless steel is a formula containing 18% chromium and 10% nickel. Chromium increases the hardenability of the steel and makes it more resistant to corrosion, wear, abrasion, and oxidation (tarnishing or rusting). Nickel strengthens the steel and further increases its resistance to corrosion and oxidation. The 18/10 alloy is used to make forks, spoons and knife handles
Will it Stain?
- Yes. The name says it all. It's stain-less steel, not stain-free steel Nevertheless, it will stain much less than other steels: Silver, bronze, etc.
- With proper care, staining can be minimized or eliminated
Washing By Hand:
- Wash in hot water, immediately after using
- Use a mild soap or detergent
- Rinse in clean, hot water and dry immediately while the flatware is still warm and moist
Washing With Automatic Dishwasher:
- Make sure that flatware baskets are loaded loosely to allow good circulation of water to allow effective cleaning
- Have like metals touch like metals - Knife blades touch knife blades
- Remove the flatware after the last rinse cycle and dry by hand. Hot air drying increases the probability of discoloration, while hand drying creates a buffing action that discourages any film buildup
On a day-to-day basis keep stainless steel clean and dry when not in use. Foods high in acidity (vinegar, salad dressing, mayonnaise, mustard, some fruits, wines, etc.) and salt can cause damage when in extended contact with stainless steel. To prevent prolonged exposure, rinse flatware as it is removed from the table. This brings the added benefit of making cleaning easier by preventing foodstuffs from sticking or drying on to the metal. Wash and hand dry to prevent water spots or streaking.
Pitting and spotting are usually the result of high mineral content in water and/or undissolved particles of high chloride detergents, as well as foodstuffs with high salt content. Prolonged contact with dissimilar metals during wash-time will also cause pitting. Good housekeeping will prevent pitting.
|Materials:||18/10 Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||Guaranteed by manufacturer against defective workmanship.|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Flatware Sets - 2231|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.