Wright McGill EAGRSCNO106S2 Float Pro S Curve Spinning Rod
Float Pro S-Curve 10'6" Spinning Rod
The W&M S-Glass Salmon & Steelhead rods are formidable angling weapons. The kind of tools that at one time might have been referred to as Big Medicine. A concoction of T-Glass with high-density graphite forms the core.
Then a powerful combination of carbon tape, PBO fiber and glass fibers are woven into an additional layer of T-Glass and high-density graphite to make rods as strong as the bear and as precise as the eagle. Both of which, it should be noted, know their way around Salmon and Steelhead.
- S-Curve blank construction for superior strength, lifting power, sensitivity and weight reduction
- Carbon Nanotube resins bind all layers and increase strength
- Revolutionary high-density rubber handles deliver incredible feel, a sure grip and are easy to remove from rod holders
- Large fighting butt delivers performance and durability and comfort
- Zirconium guides reduce weight, improve casting distance and hold up to all super braids
- Sections: 2 Piece
- Line Weight: 4-8 oz.
- Lure Weight: 1/8-1/2 lb.
- Power: Light
|Fishing Pole Type||Spinning Rods|
|Fishing Rod Pieces||2 Piece|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Fishing Rods & Reels - 3097|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.