Contractor's Corner Monticello Fireplace Mantel
The Monticello is named for President Jefferson's elegant home outside of Charlottesville, VA. This regal mantel is made from medium density fiberboard, also known as MDF, and features impressive dental moldings and appliqués that will instantly become the focal point of your room.
- MDF primed mantel.
- Comes with a full coat of white primer.
- Easy four bolt assembly.
- 1.5" projection creates a pocket in the back so mantel slips easily over materials such as tile, marble or slate.
- Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation as well as a three piece mitered scribe molding set to hide any gaps after installation.
- A subtle Pearl Inlay adds a touch of elegance and distinction to each product.
- Each product will ship with a Pearl Certificate of Authenticity. The certificate is your assurance that you’re received a genuine, fine furniture quality product from Pearl Mantels that will enhance any room in your home.
|Weight:||107.6 - 117.4 Pounds|
|Width:||72 - 80 inches|
|Inside Width:||48 - 56 inches|
|Inside Height:||3 feet 6 inches|
|Height:||4 feet 6 inches|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Fireplace Mantels - 1135|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.