The 2200i from the United States Stove Company is an air tight fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. With a heavy cast iron door with a cool to touch stainless handle, and an air washed ceramic glass surrounded by a cast iron door that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, it will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth. it comes with the hearth surround to fully enclose the existing fireplace, and is equipped with a spring loaded automatic adjustment to make installation a breeze.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- 6" Flue
- Large cast iron feed door
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Adjustable surround with nickel trim
- Quiet 150 CFM blower included ($150 Value)
- EPA Certified in all states
- Max BTU: 69,000
- Heats 1,800 sq ft
- Accommodates up to an 18" Log
- Assembly Required
|Materials:||Steel, Cast Iron|
|Warranty||3 years Firebox, Flue Collar and Door1 year remainder|
Choose what kind of Fireplace Insert you want to have. We offer electric, gas, pellet, wood, and blowers. Narrow down your heat source with this filter.
|Fireplace Insert Type||Wood|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Fireplace Inserts - 2567|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.