Saturn Fire Pit
The Saturn Fire Pit takes after its name sake planet Saturn with a striking ring. The fire pit ring is a convenient resting spot for a beverage or as a footrest as the embers glow under a full moon. This original design is made to order by Tennessee craftsman in the heartland of America.
- The most durable steel fire pit made anywhere
- Inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and 1.5-in diameter rain drain
- Outer iron oxide patina is maintenance free
- Can be left outside in all weather conditions—will last for decades
- Over time and use, patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent
- Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque
- Use of thick brick or stone layer between fire pit and porch surface is recommended
|Weight:||125 - 150 Pounds|
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Fire Pits come with a wide variety of features, including spark screens, wood grates, mosaic tops, handles, and portability.
|Fire Pit Features||Portable|
This filter allows you to sort through our wide selection of outdoor fire pits by their specific fire type. whether you prefer the classic Wood Burning fire pits or a more modern convenient fire type such as Natural Gas, Propane, or Gel Fuel. You are sure to find a fire pit that suits your specific tastes and needs.
|Fire Type||Wood Burning|
|Diameter:||3 feet 4 inches|
|Base Height:||7 inches|
|Base Diameter:||23 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Fire Pits - 905|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.