Interface 2-Drawer Mobile File Cabinet
This elegant file cabinet, part of the Interface collection, will please the biggest fans of contemporary style furniture. Its beautiful metal handles and light finish give it a modern look that’s one of the most sought after. And the cabinet is fitted with casters, which make it ideal for your office, since you can move it around the room. For more convenience, the handy drawers can hold either letter or legal size files.
- Metal handles with satin nickel finish, for a highly sought out contemporary style
- File drawers come with plastic rails, to hold either letter or legal size hanging folders
- Four casters with built-in brakes, so moving the unit around is simple and practical
- One supporting caster under the lower drawer helps keep it stable
- Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
- The perfect location for a printer
- Can be set up in the home office, living room or bedroom
- Full-extension metal slides on the lower drawer
- Metal drawer slides on the upper drawer
- ISTA 3A Certified
See the Full Set:
|Listing:||Quick Ship, Duty Free in Canada|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
A lateral file cabinet is designed for hanging files that are normally hung side-to-side rather than front-to-back. A vertical file cabinet is designed for hanging files to be stacked front-to-back. Some file cabinets come with versatile inserts that can be used either way.
|Drawer Type||Legal & Letter|
|File Cabinet Additional Features||Anti-Tip, Casters|
File Cabinets have various types of filing. The filing type is dependent upon the types or sizes or the documents to be filed. The two main filing types are vertical filing and lateral filing. Vertical filing is where files are stored in the drawer from front to back. Vertical file cabinets tend to be deeper than lateral file cabinets. Lateral filing is where files are stored from left to right. Lateral file cabinets tend to be wider than vertical cabinets and about as deep as a file folder is wide. Roll filing is where large documents, such as blueprints, are rolled and stored standing up or in slots. Flat filing is where documents are simply laid flat in the drawer.
|Filing Type||Lateral Filing|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.