Sentry Safe SEN4B2100 4-Drawer Vertical Fire File
4-Drawer Vertical Fire File
With fire protection that starts at the core, this new patented design is 25% lighter for easier mobility around the office. Designed with today's small office in mind, this new water-resistant fire file provides unsurpassed protection for all your business paper documents and digital records that are stored on CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks.
- ETL verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs and DVDs up to 1700°F
- ETL verified water protection against sprinkler and water spray exposure
- Manufacturer's limited warranty
- UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- UL Classified explosion hazard resistance against explosions in case of sudden exposure to intense heat
- Drawer layout flexibility accommodates letter and legal size hanging file folders
- Easy-to-use recessed handles with label holders
- 25% lighter than standard 4-drawer fire files
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
A lateral file cabinet is designed for hanging files that are normally hung side-to-side rather than front-to-back. A vertical file cabinet is designed for hanging files to be stacked front-to-back. Some file cabinets come with versatile inserts that can be used either way.
|Drawer Type||Legal & Letter|
|File Cabinet Additional Features||Fireproof / Fire-resistant|
File Cabinets have various types of filing. The filing type is dependent upon the types or sizes or the documents to be filed. The two main filing types are vertical filing and lateral filing. Vertical filing is where files are stored in the drawer from front to back. Vertical file cabinets tend to be deeper than lateral file cabinets. Lateral filing is where files are stored from left to right. Lateral file cabinets tend to be wider than vertical cabinets and about as deep as a file folder is wide. Roll filing is where large documents, such as blueprints, are rolled and stored standing up or in slots. Flat filing is where documents are simply laid flat in the drawer.
|Filing Type||Vertical Filing|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.