Nexera 224233 Atom Two Drawer Filing Cabinet
Atom Two Drawer Filing Cabinet
Have fun with Atom Collection and organize your room, office area and your furniture as you like! The unique modular conception of Atom Collection offers multiple configuration options for maximum versatility and storage capacity. The Atom Filing Cabinet is ideal to keep your files and accessories organized in minimum space.
- One catch-all drawer on Euro metal glides
- One filing drawer on full extension ball bearing glides
- Accommodates legal and letter size documents
- Melamine top that is scratch and stain resistant and easy to clean
- Adjustable levelers for an optimal positioning and easy adjustment
- Rich laminate finish
- Textured lacquer - durable & easy to clean
- Push bolt technology for easy assembly
- Thick back panel finished both sides
- Superior quality engineered wood
- Euro style metal glides
- Ball bearing full extension metal glides
- Quick shipping
- Eco-friendly product and packaging
- Designed & made in Canada
- Non-filing drawer holds up to 25 pounds
- Filing drawer holds up to 75 pounds
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Duty Free in Canada|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
A lateral file cabinet is designed for hanging files that are normally hung side-to-side rather than front-to-back. A vertical file cabinet is designed for hanging files to be stacked front-to-back. Some file cabinets come with versatile inserts that can be used either way.
|Drawer Type||Legal & Letter|
|File Cabinet Additional Features||Specialty Filing|
File Cabinets have various types of filing. The filing type is dependent upon the types or sizes or the documents to be filed. The two main filing types are vertical filing and lateral filing. Vertical filing is where files are stored in the drawer from front to back. Vertical file cabinets tend to be deeper than lateral file cabinets. Lateral filing is where files are stored from left to right. Lateral file cabinets tend to be wider than vertical cabinets and about as deep as a file folder is wide. Roll filing is where large documents, such as blueprints, are rolled and stored standing up or in slots. Flat filing is where documents are simply laid flat in the drawer.
|Filing Type||Lateral Filing|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.