Mobile Drawer File
- Functional modern design is an excellent choice for home or office
- Front edge of file and drawer front panel have soft-form edges; finished on all sides
- Open storage area
- One file drawer with chrome metal handle & metal slides
- Accommodates letter size files
- Five 2" Casters for easy mobility and added safety
- Manufactured of P2 engineered wood board, coming from well managed forests, laminated in double-faced durable melamine which is stain, heat and scratch resistant in elegant Espresso-Wenge finish, with floor levelers
- Easy to assemble
A lateral file cabinet is designed for hanging files that are normally hung side-to-side rather than front-to-back. A vertical file cabinet is designed for hanging files to be stacked front-to-back. Some file cabinets come with versatile inserts that can be used either way.
|File Cabinet Additional Features||Casters|
File Cabinets have various types of filing. The filing type is dependent upon the types or sizes or the documents to be filed. The two main filing types are vertical filing and lateral filing. Vertical filing is where files are stored in the drawer from front to back. Vertical file cabinets tend to be deeper than lateral file cabinets. Lateral filing is where files are stored from left to right. Lateral file cabinets tend to be wider than vertical cabinets and about as deep as a file folder is wide. Roll filing is where large documents, such as blueprints, are rolled and stored standing up or in slots. Flat filing is where documents are simply laid flat in the drawer.
|Filing Type||Lateral Filing|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 11:27:47 AM