Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Shown in Putty
HON HON625L 600 Series Five Drawer Legal Letter File Cabinet
600 Series Five Drawer Legal/Letter Cabinet with Receding Door
- Five-shelf file with lockable, receding doors is ideal for healthcare, insurance and other critical files that require frequent retrieval
- Double-wall construction provides extra strength to withstand moderate-to-intensive daily usage without showing wear and tear
- Baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting, phosphate pretreatment adds more durability
- Shelves are specially designed for end-tab, long-term filing of letter-size files and provide easy access to large volume of files
- Lockable, receding doors operate on nylon glides installed in the door tracks
- Each shelf comes with two dividers
- Each door features a bright anodized aluminum, recessed door pull
- Doors are equipped with a HON One-Key interchangeable core removable lock operating two 16 gauge lock bars with tabs that engage both sides of the doors
- Shelf file can be ganged back to back to maximize your space and includes four adjustable, leveling glides to stabilize the file
This option allows you to filter for home bars that can be used outside or that are commercial grade
A lateral file cabinet is designed for hanging files that are normally hung side-to-side rather than front-to-back. A vertical file cabinet is designed for hanging files to be stacked front-to-back. Some file cabinets come with versatile inserts that can be used either way.
|Drawer Type||Legal & Letter|
File Cabinets have various types of filing. The filing type is dependent upon the types or sizes or the documents to be filed. The two main filing types are vertical filing and lateral filing. Vertical filing is where files are stored in the drawer from front to back. Vertical file cabinets tend to be deeper than lateral file cabinets. Lateral filing is where files are stored from left to right. Lateral file cabinets tend to be wider than vertical cabinets and about as deep as a file folder is wide. Roll filing is where large documents, such as blueprints, are rolled and stored standing up or in slots. Flat filing is where documents are simply laid flat in the drawer.
|Filing Type||Lateral Filing|
You Save Up To $801.48
You Save Up To $663.93
More items in this collection
You Save $377.10
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||File Cabinets - 1110|
|Style||Modern - 3|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/18/2014 6:55:30 PM