This File Cabinet by Bush Furniture has a hansen cherry / graphite gray finish. Part of the Series C collection.
- Two drawers hold letter-, legal- or A4-size files
- Interlocking drawers reduce likelihood of tipping
- Gang lock with interchangeable core affords privacy and flexibility
- Full-extension, ball bearing slides allow easy file access
- Matches height of desks, Credenzas and Lateral File for side-by-side configuration
- Durable PVC edge banding protects desk from bumps and collisions
- Durable melamine top surface resists scratches and stains
- Diamond Coat® top surface is scratch and stain resistant
- 10-year warranty
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
A lateral file cabinet is designed for hanging files that are normally hung side-to-side rather than front-to-back. A vertical file cabinet is designed for hanging files to be stacked front-to-back. Some file cabinets come with versatile inserts that can be used either way.
|Drawer Type||Legal & Letter|
|File Cabinet Additional Features||Anti-Tip, Locking Drawers|
File Cabinets have various types of filing. The filing type is dependent upon the types or sizes or the documents to be filed. The two main filing types are vertical filing and lateral filing. Vertical filing is where files are stored in the drawer from front to back. Vertical file cabinets tend to be deeper than lateral file cabinets. Lateral filing is where files are stored from left to right. Lateral file cabinets tend to be wider than vertical cabinets and about as deep as a file folder is wide. Roll filing is where large documents, such as blueprints, are rolled and stored standing up or in slots. Flat filing is where documents are simply laid flat in the drawer.
|Filing Type||Lateral Filing|
You Save $208.63
You Save $289.75
More items in this collection
You Save $258.13
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
A tag is a keyword assigned to a product which helps describe the item and allows it to be found by other customers
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/27/2015 4:33:27 AM