Available while supplies last.
This Tommy Bahama item is available with a distressed bronze housing finish. It is available with a medium antique brown blade finish.
Copa Breeze™ ceiling fan.
- 52” blade span with 12° pitch.
- Light fixture adaptable.
- 4.5” downrod included.
- 80” lead wires.
- Includes five all-weather blades, decorative canopy cover, and SW46 wall control.
- RC188 receiver required when using with a remote control.
- ENERGY INFORMATION with fan at high speed:
- Air flow: 4474 cubic feet per minute
- Electrical usage: 70 watts
- Air flow efficiency: 64 cubic feet/minute/watt
- 36" to 48" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.
- Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.
|Housing Finish:||Distressed Bronze|
|Blade Finish:||Medium Antique Brown|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans Without Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
|Diameter:||4 feet 4 inches|
|Blade Span:||4 feet 4 inches|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You Save $32.01
You Save $32.66
You Save $2.75
You Save Up To $35.32
You Save $27.31
You Save $13.61
You Save $43.33
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
4 Questions from the Community
Are light kits available for this fan?
Can this fan be flush mounted or do you need to use the supplied down rod?
Can I use this fan on a ceiling with a 15 degree slant
Can you install a longer down rod?
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB17 Created On: 3/2/2015 3:20:32 PM