Ozeri BP5K CardioTech Pro Series Voice-Guided Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
CardioTech products offer clinically proven technology and are used by physicians and hospitals around the world. Compact, portable and simple-to-use, the Ozeri CardioTech BP5K Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced wrist cuff monitor with a new intelligent voice-guided feature that alerts you to the proper positioning of your wrist for accurate blood pressure measurements. The audible voice also automatically provides a hypertension assessment after each measurement. With ample memory, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 180 blood pressure readings with date and time memory recall (90 readings x 2 users), and automatically classifies each blood pressure reading according to World Health Organization (WHO) hypertension guidelines. It calculates average blood pressure readings based on all readings in memory, AM versus PM readings, or the three most recent readings. The Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor also detects irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) for an improved understanding of your heart’s health.
- New intelligent voice-guided feature alerts you to the proper positioning of your wrist for accurate blood pressure measurements
- Automatically provides an audible hypertension assessment via a new talking function (as well as a display on the LCD screen)
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use
- Stores 180 blood pressure readings (90 x 2 users) with date and time recordings
- Automatic irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) detection and hypertension indicator
- Push-button access to average blood pressure readings based on all readings in memory, AM versus PM readings, or the three most recent readings
- Includes two AAA batteries included, a carrying case and user manual
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Exam Room Supplies - 3611|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.