The ROK Espresso Maker
Spotlighted by GQ magazine as one of the “Best Stuff of 2012,” the Presso ROK is an environmentally friendly manual espresso maker created with durable engine-grade metal guaranteed to last at least 10 years. Going above and beyond simple espresso, the innovative ROK comes with a stainless steel frother to produce rich milk for lattes, cappuccinos and macchiatos -- all without using one bit of electricity.
Created with traditionalists and espresso enthusiasts in mind, this London-made espresso maker lets you exact complete control over brewing pressure using the two levers located on the sides of the ROK. Since this espresso maker brews with ground coffee, so you're not limited by capsule and pod selection.
The ROK comes packaged in a modern reusable storage tin, complete with accessories including a tamper/measuring spoon, and detachable double-shot spout. Should any of the metal parts fail within a decade of your original purchase, Presso will replace the components gratis.
- 1. Tamp ground coffee into the portafilter.
- 2. Pour in freshly boiled water into the water cylinder and raise the levers.
- 3. Squeeze the levers down to extract espresso.
- Base has four rubber, slip-resistant legs to protect your countertop and prevent the espresso maker from sliding
- Polished metal frame - built to last
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Espresso Machines - 3256|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.