This End Table by EXP Decor is available in a black leather finish.
A delectably detailed home accent piece, this inspired Asian end table will infuse your decor with the timeless mystery of the East. Handcrafted by master artisans in China's Guangdong province, this accent piece features a solid wooden frame wrapped in a thin layer of black leather stretched tightly around the frame. Both a work of art and a practical home furnishing, this atmospheric Oriental creation is sure to be a treasured addition to your decor.
- Exotic Asian import features a solid wooden frame wrapped in a thin layer of black leather
- Hand-painted stunning butterflies, symbolizing marital devotion, are framed by gold latticework
- Adorned with a dramatic and detailed rendering of peonies, orchids and narcissus in full bloom
- Two drawers store personal treasures, while a pair of doors open for generous storage space
- Antiqued iron drawer pulls and a pin latch finish this masterful creation
|Construction:||Wood, leather, paint, brass|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
End tables are sold with many different features, including removable tops, storage shelfs, and more.
|End Table Features||Drawers, Storage|
Narrow your search results by the desired number of drawers for your new piece of furniture.
|Number of Drawers||Two Drawer|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 1/27/2015 12:24:49 AM