Sahara End Table
The Sahara collection is finished in natural solid sheesham, an Indian hardwood of lasting durability. Sheesham is also know as Indian Rosewood and is recognized for it's outstanding color variations and durability, making it best suited for furniture, ships and even guitars. We use only plantation grown sheesham with a dark to light resonance higher than most producers of furniture, yielding superior natural finishes that coordinate with most households.
- Made of solid, replenishable, plantation grown hardwoods
- Finished on all sides and interiors
- The drawer is made and finished in the same wood as the case
- The drawer stopper is fixed and will not come loose or break
- Drawer guides are recessed and smooth operating
- Side guides keep drawer box from side to side slippage
- Artisan crafted and finished by hand
- Hand made cast iron hardware
- Extra thick top
Disclaimer of Native American Origin or Manufacture
No product sold on this website, or on any ATG Stores website, is Native American produced, a Native American product, or the product of a particular Native American, Native American tribe, or Native American arts and crafts organization, resident in the United States or abroad.
Some products are shipped to your door step assembled while others may require light assembly.
|Assembly Required||Ready to Assemble|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
End tables are sold with many different features, including removable tops, storage shelfs, and more.
|End Table Features||Drawers|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||End Tables - 1023|
|Style||Craftsman - 2|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.