NOAA Weather Desktop Emergency Alert Radio
The Desktop NOAA receives and displays National Weather Services weather bulletins, alerts, watches, and forecasts, U.S. Emergency All Hazards bulletins, and local Emergency Alert System (EAS) bulletins and warnings 24 hours a day. The automatic alert system triggers the radio speaker and audible-visual alert for instant awareness of conditions affecting life and property.
Featuring advanced S.A.M.E (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology, the radio can be programmed to receive information specific to your geographic area.
- Provides 24-hour broadcasts of public alert emergencies
- Can receive broadcasts for up to nine different local areas
- Three levels of messages: Advisory, Watch, Warning
- Built-in extendable antenna
- Broadcasts messages visually using dot matrix display
- Automatically sets channel for clearest reception
- Alerts available in English, French and Spanish
- External speaker jack and antenna port
- Signal strength icon with signal loss reminder
- Large scrolling LCD display with backlight
- AC adapter included
- (3) AA batteries required (not included)
|Kit Type||Car/Road Kits|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Emergency, Survival, & First Aid Kits - 3050|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.