Oregon Scientific WR602N Portable Public Alert Weather Radio
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Portable Public Alert Weather Radio
Stay safe. Stay informed. Stay prepared. Keep your family informed of civil and weather disasters 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Convenient portability with rechargeable batteries travel mode, and easy setup anywhere in America and Canada
- Monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards, and Emergency Alert System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, and forecasts
- Receives all National Oceanic & Atmospheric Association (NOAA) reports
- Select Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) broadcasts in up to 9 different locations
- Audio alarm sounds and visual alert signals when alerts are issued
- Compact public alert weather radio is easily transportable
- Travel mode searches for the strongest signal when you're on the road
- Digital clock with alarm
- Signal strength indicator with signal loss reminder
- Manual and automatic channel select modes
- Four levels of messages (statement, watch, warning and test) available in English, French or Spanish
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack
- Belt clip
- Charging dock
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Emergency, Survival, & First Aid Kits - 3050|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 3/6/2015 6:04:12 PM