Marine Series 200 Kit
The Marine 200 is perfect for short trips on inland waters. Contains enough supplies for boats carrying one to six passengers. Upgrades from the Marine 100 include: Easy Care™ organization with injury-specific instruction cards, a durably nylon bag, and a wider array of medications and dressings.
- Hard plastic case with waterproof gasket keeps kit contents safe and dry
- Wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Splinter picker with precision-ground tips
- Group Size: 1 - 6 People
- Trip Duration: Day Trips
- Family and Pontoon Boats
- Inland Lake and River Cruising
- Water Skiing
- (8) Fabric Adhesive Bandages - 1" x 3"
- (3) Fabric Adhesive Bandages - Fingertip
- (5) Fabric Adhesive Bandages - Knuckle
- (3) Butterfly Closure Bandages
- (1) Conforming Gauze Bandage - 2"
- (3) Sterile Gauze Bandages (Pkg of 2) - 4" x 4"
- (2) Sterile Non-Adherent Bandages - 3" x 4"
- (1) Nitrile Gloves (Pair)
- (1) Easy Care™ Bleeding Instructions
- (1) Trauma Pad - 5" x 9"
- (1) Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine - 6ml
- (1) Pre-Cut and Shaped Moleskin (Pkg of 11)
- (1) Elastic with Velcro Bandage - 2"
- (1) Cold Pack
- (1) Easy Care™ Fracture and Sprain Instructions
- (3) Safety Pins
- (1) Folding Scissors
- (1) Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- (1) Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine
- (3) Acetaminophen (Pkg of 2) - 500mg
- (2) AfterBite® Wipes
- (1) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine) - 25mg
- (2) Aspirin (Pkg of 2) - 325mg
- (4) Ibuprofen (Pkg of 2) - 200mg
- (1) Easy Care™ Medications Instructions
- (2) Meclizine (HCI) (Pkg of 2) - 25mg
- (7) After Cuts and Scrapes Antiseptic Wipes
- (1) Cotton Tip Applicator (Pkg of 2)
- (1) Easy Care™ Wound Instructions
- (1) Tape - 1" x 10 Yards
- (3) Single-Use Triple Antibiotic Ointments
|Kit Type||First Aid Kits|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Emergency, Survival, & First Aid Kits - 3050|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.