Drive Medical's electronic muscle stimulator with timer provides maximum therapy by delivering electrical waves making it the ultimate in muscle stimulation therapy. It retrains muscle tissue with Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), a proven, efficient way of treating muscle rehabilitation by the transmission of electronic pulses. When directed by a doctor or therapist EMS can be an effective method of physical therapy. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed. The muscle stimulator can be adjusted to meet your needs. The product can be attached by a metal belt clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual. It is protected by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Intensity control is adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load.
- Pulse rate is adjustable from 2-150 Hz.
- Dual isolated channels.
- Pulse width is selectable: 100, 200, or 300 micro-seconds.
- Contraction time is adjustable from 2-30 seconds.
- Relaxation time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds.
- Ramp time is adjustable from 1-6 seconds.
- Metal belt clip.
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Orthopedic Braces - 3606|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/28/2014 4:56:10 AM