Packed with features the dual channel TENS unit with electrodes by Drive Medical provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached by a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.Features and Benefits
- For chronic, acute and postoperative pain
- Designed for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Dual isolated channels
- Mode selector: Constant
- Intensity control is adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 40-250 micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Metal belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Latex Free
- Mode Selector: Constant.
- Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 load.
- Pulse Frequency: 2-150 Hz.
- Pulse Width: 40-250 micro-seconds.
- Wave Form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.