MiProducts Corporation RF-01 R-Series Remote Control Deadbolt
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Remote Control Deadbolt lets you lock and unlock your door without keys. Convenience and security all in one. Great for house guests, service personnel, children, or when your hands are just full.
- Solid Brass Deadbolt
- 5 pin SC-1 Keyway
- Lifetime Tarnish Free Finish
- Easy Installation-No New Wiring
- Simple Programming
- Accepts up to 15 MiProducts Corporation RM-RF remote controls
- RM-RF Remote Controls work up to 30-ft away (without obstructions)
- RM-RF Remote Controls work on Rolling Code Technology becoming unreadable by code scanners
- Includes 2 Traditional Keys
- Includes 2 MiProducts Corporation RM-RF Remotes
- Fits Standard Door Prep
- Includes 2 3/8-in (60mm) or 2 ¾-in (70mm) Adjustable Latch
- Adjusts to Right or Left handed doors (see instructions)
- Audible Tones for Lock, Unlock, and Low Battery
- Mounts Door Thickness of 1-1/4-ft (30mm) up to 1-7/8-ft (48mm). Up to 2-1/4-ft (57.15mm) with extension kit sold separately.
- Requires 4 AA Batteries (sold separately)
- Residential Grade 3 Door lock
- “Lock Bumping” resistant pins
- Lifetime Warranty on Exterior Finish
- 25-Year Mechanical Warranty
- 1-Year Limited Electronic Warranty
- MiProducts Corporation Recommends isolating Radio Frequency Antenna with either cork, neoprene, or duct tape ONLY IF this door lock is going to be mounted on a metal door.
- MiProducts Corporation Recommends that all exterior doors have a deadbolt and entry lock mounted, for safety and security.
This helps distinguish door hardware that can be used in either commercial or residential applications. Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on several performance benchmarks. Residential door hardware, on the other hand, still of high quality but is designed to withstand everyday normal wear and tear.
Choose between either a Double Cylinder, a Single Cylinder or an electronic deadbolt. A Double Cylinder is keyed on both the inside and outside, while a Single Cylinder is keyed on the outside but a thumb turn on the inside.
|Deadbolt type||Electronic Deadbolts|
|Type of Electronic Door Lock||Electronic Deadbolts|
You Save $127.82
You Save $118.07
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/1/2015 12:50:43 AM