This Keyless Electronic Touchpad Deadbolt lets you lock and unlock your door without keys. Convenience, security, and affordability all in one. Great for house guests, service personnel, children, or when your hands are just full.
- 5 pin SC-1 Keyway
- Lifetime Tarnish Free Finish
- Easy Installation-No New Wiring
- Simple Programming
- Glow in the Dark Keypad
- Accepts up to 6, 2-8 digit codes
- Add or Delete Codes Individually as Needed
- Built-in Warning Alarm Sounds After 4 Failed Attempts
- Includes 2 Traditional Keys
- Fits Standard Door Prep
- Includes 2 3/8-in (60mm) or 2 ¾-in (70mm) Adjustable Latch
- Adjusts to Right or Left handed doors (see instructions)
- Audible Tones for Lock, Unlock, and Low Battery
- Mounts Door Thickness of 1-1/4-in (30mm) up to 1-7/8-in (48mm). Up to 2-1/4-in (57.15mm) with extension kit. (sold separately)
- Requires 4 AA Batteries (sold separately)
- Residential Grade 3 Door lock
- “Lock Bumping” resistant pins
Lifetime Warranty on Exterior Finish
25-Year Mechanical Warranty
1-Year Limited Electronic Warranty
Notes: MiProducts Corporation Recommends that all exterior doors have a deadbolt and entry lock mounted, for safety and security.
This helps distinguish door hardware that can be used in either commercial or residential applications. Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on several performance benchmarks. Residential door hardware, on the other hand, still of high quality but is designed to withstand everyday normal wear and tear.
Choose between either a Double Cylinder, a Single Cylinder or an electronic deadbolt. A Double Cylinder is keyed on both the inside and outside, while a Single Cylinder is keyed on the outside but a thumb turn on the inside.
|Deadbolt type||Electronic Deadbolts|
|Type of Electronic Door Lock||Electronic Deadbolts|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.