The 1600 heavy duty knob lock provides maximum security for commercial and residential applications. The 1600 lock has recessed buttons for added security and a built in slip-clutch in the knob to prevent damage to the lock in the event that unauthorized use occurs. The 1600 is highly recommended for commercial doors and gates with high traffic.
- Pool gates
- Perimeter security gates
- Commercial doors
- Heavy duty use
- Heavy duty knob on inside and outside
- Passage function
- Comes with 2 3/8-in and 2 3/4-in deadlocking spring latches
- Covers a standard 2 1/8-in hole
- Magnet proof, the lock cannot be manipulated by magnets
- Extension kits available for doors up to 5-in thick
- Includes privacy deadlocking latch
|Warranty||Lifetime Mechanical Warranty|
|Type of Electronic Door Lock||Electronic Door Knobs|
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 1|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.