Lockey USA 1150 Heavy-Duty Commercial Grade Lever
The 1150 Lever Handle Lock features recessed buttons for added security and a breakaway slip clutch in the handle that prevents damage when unauthorized use occurs.
- Pool entry
- Commercial doors
- Lever handle on both inside and outside
- Passage function (ability to leave door unlocked)
- Heavy duty lever handles
- Easy installation
- Easy to change code
- Comes with a 2 3/8-in and 2 3/4-in deadlocking spring latch
- Covers 2 1/8-in hole
- Magnet proof, lock cannot be manipulated with magnets
- Extension kits available for doors up to 5-in in width
- Includes privacy deadlocking latch
Note: Double Combination = keypad on both interior and exterior sides
Commercial grade door hardware can be used for any residential application but has been tested based on performance benchmarks: Operational, Strength, Cycle, Security, Material Evaluations, and Finish, where products receive Grade 1; the highest grade possible; Grade 2, or a Grade 3.
|Commercial Grade||Grade 1|
Knowing the thickness of the door is crucial when installing door hardware.
|Door Thickness||Greater than 1 3/4-in, Less than 1 3/8-in|
|Type of Electronic Door Lock||Electronic Door Levers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.