Original Angle Power Strip - Eliminates cuts for receptacles and switches in your backsplash
- 4 receptacles
- 15amp receptacles standard
- Aluminum body
- Durable powder coated finishes
- Knock outs on back 1½” o.c. from end
- Power source MUST be a 20 amp branch circuit protected by a GFCI at the panel or GFCI prior to the connection at APS
- All wiring must meet NEC and local codes
- The Angle Power Strip must be installed by a licensed electrician
|Listing:||, Made in USA, Quick Ship|
You Save $83.09
You Save $64.93
More items in this collection
You Save $59.29
You Save $5.44
You Save $5.21
You Save $5.21
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
I'm looking for a combonation unit, one with 3 receptical and 2 soft lights on each end and another with 4 recepticals and 3 soft lights?
ATG Stores Answer
We do not carry these kind of combinations. Depending on your needs, you can try to do that by your own, by buying receptacles at one side and lights at the other and plug them in together.
Unknown on Jul 2, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/29/2015 12:24:08 AM